Applicants for the ILI’s JCE and SCE exams are individuals interested in testing their English language proficiency level for either personal or vocational purposes.
JCE suits individuals who have the language proficiency:
1. to comprehend intermediate-level texts from a variety of sources including magazines, catalogs, storybooks as well as sources accessible through mass media;
2. to understand people speaking about general topics such as education, health, weather, entertainment, jobs, etc. in English;
3. to communicate effectively with others in English (in both formal and informal contexts), express their emotions, opinions and experiences.
SCE suits individuals who have the language proficiency:
1. to use English language correctly and effectively for vocational as well as academic purposes;
2. to communicate effectively and flexibly in order to express opinions, present strong arguments, give and comprehend speeches on various topics;
to speak fluently and correctly about everyday topics.